Friday, September 02, 2005

Thank You Baby Bush!

What a day today has been. Was it not bad enough gas was above $2 a gallon? Today it topped out at $3.79 in some places! Why? All because Baby Bush thought it would be a great idea to: (1) go to Iraq to fight a personal battle which in turn caused the oil industry to become unstable: (2) take more oil out of our market to fill up the Strategic Petroleum Reserve and (3) in a time when we NEED to use that reserve, he only releases a measley 6 million barrels.

I'll never forget that day. The day when I knew we were going to war. I was sitting in the Dining Facility at Ft. Campbell, KY and CNN was on the TV. Baby Bush was talking about taking action against Iraq because of their "weapons of mass destruction" when he said, "How can I not want to kill a man who tried to kill my father?" At that moment, I knew we were going to war for all the wrong reasons. Once the war started, there was a steady increase in gas prices all because the war caused an unstable industry. So around this time we were paying $1.75 because Baby Bush wanted to impress Daddy Bush. THANKS!!!

I'm not sure exactly when our "great" leader had this next "great" idea. He decided that we were not filling up the Oil Reserves fast enough so what does he do? He takes oil out of an already tight market to store in the reserve. Oh I'm SO sorry that 570 million barrels was too low for ya and the 1 million barrels we put in there a day wasn't filling it fast enough for ya Baby Bush. Thanks to you, we were then paying over $2 a gallon. THANKS!!!!

Well now a hurricane has hit the Gulf, taking out refineries we had down there. So now we're loosing alot of oil a day and what does Baby Bush do? HE OPENS UP THE RESERVES!!! But here's the catch, out of the now 700 million barrels we have just sitting there doing nothing, he releases 6 million barrels. What the fuck? What is that suppose to do? Well, I can tell you what it's NOT doing and that's helping the gas prices. NOW we're paying $3.79 a gallon. THANKS!!!!

So Baby Bush, thank you 3 times over because had it not been for these idiotic decisions of yours, I would have nothing to write about to day. Your great leadership is greatly appreciated by myself and comics across America. Without you, I would not have a close encounter of the stupid kind to tell the people who are going broke paying for gas while you're getting rich off your oil company! THANKS FUCKER!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

As U Know I Like Bush...OK. U Had Some Pretty Good Points, But I Still Like Bush. We Needed 2 Go 2 War Because PPL Were Being Punished And Tortured 2 Death Over There. Just Think...Wat If U Were Ova There And All Dat Was Happenin 2 U...Wouldnt U Be Wanting Someone 2 Help? Think About It...Still Luv Ya Though, Tam!

Anonymous said...

Well I agree wit ya there, I don't like Bush, he is just a selfish pig headed son of a bitch who thinks of hisself, soooo keep on wit tha Bush stories I like em

Soul Shadow 001 said...

most of the people over there didnt even want us over there...i find it hard to believe that bush hasnt been impeached yet..bill lied but only about him getting some on the job....and bush lies about the weapons of mass descruction and alot of other crap and he hasnt been impeached yet