Friday, September 30, 2005

Top Down and the Windows.......Up?!?

Driving down the interstate today I saw something that I just had to write about. I’ve seen it many times this summer but I kept forgetting to write about it, until today. I was going about 80 when I saw something that made me slow down and laugh at these idiots. It was a silver convertible Mercedes. The people in it had the top down, so far so good. The thing that made these people look like idiots was the fact they had their windows up. Let’s examine this with some common sense.

First of all, if you ride around in a convertible with the top down, it’s normally because you want to take in the sun and the wind. So from where I stand, having the windows up won’t keep the sun off you or the wind out of your hair.

Next, let’s say it’s about 85 degrees outside and you wanted to ride around in your convertible with the top down. Seeing that it’s warm you turn on the AC and roll up the windows. Just to let you know, IT’S NOT GONNA HELP ANYTHING!! You still have this big ass hole above your head. I’m not a smart man but I don’t think you’ll be able to feel any of the AC much less trap the cool air inside the car with the top down and windows up!

Ok now getting back to the wind in the hair thing. Let’s say you’re a woman and you just left the beauty salon with a stunning new hair-do. Yeah I can see why you would want to keep the windows up but why the top down!? Do you actually think that that big ass hole over your head will keep the wind from touching your new do?

To sum all this up, people who ride around with the top down and windows up are obviously missing something upstairs. Having the top down defeats the purpose of having the windows up! DUH! Unless someone can tell me a damn good reason of why people insists on doing that stupid shit, they are my close encounter with stupidity for today!

*NOTE: I don’t think those old people liked it when I pulled up beside them and laughed as hard as I could. They looked at me and flipped me off with their old wrinkly fingers!? It was like they were saying “Fuck you All Mighty Observer of Stupidity.” If they only knew what was being said about them now. HAHAHAHA!!!!! *Evil grin*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol u crazy

Anonymous said...

i've seen this many times myself, and i always wondered why. but u're crazu