Monday, August 22, 2005

Leave a Message Please!

Recently I've had problems with people calling my cell phone or my home phone and not leaving a message on the answering machine or in the voice mail. That's what I have them for! When I can't get to the phone, I wanna know why you called! If it's important, I WILL CALL BACK! If you call just to say hi, leave a message that says hi!

The thing that really gets me is when people call and listen to the phone fing 4-6 times, listen to the whole asnwering maching/voicemail message and then after they hear the beep.....they hang up! So then I have to go through and delete all those damn hang-ups! Why listen to all that if you know you're just going to hang up after the beep!? It makes absolutely no sense to me. That is why everytime one of those idiots call me and I have to go through and delete like 5 hangup voicemails, I wanna go over to their house and beat them in the face with a blunt object! So to everyone who feels like they're on the spot when they read this, it's people like you that give the rest of us close encounters of the stupid kind!

No comments: