Friday, February 03, 2006

My Cup

Sorry it’s been a while since I’ve updated but I was waiting on an encounter that could top the $9 Water Bill. I THINK I’VE GOT IT!!

Just the other day (well about a week ago) during our lunch break, a couple friends and I went to Subway to grab a bite to eat. We order our food, they made it and we ate it (that’s normally what happens when you go out to eat). After we were done eating, we did what any civilized person does, we threw away our trash. Keep in mind, trash is usually something you don’t want or need anymore.

Well, we get in vehicle and head back to lovely Robeson Community College (note the sarcasm there). About this time, one of my friends looks at me and says “Where’s your cup?”

“I threw it away,” I replied.

Had she just left it at that, I would not be typing this right now. So, THANK YOU FOR NOT STOPPING!!

“Why?!?” she asked me in a tone of “Are you stupid!?”

Thinking for sure she was playing I mocked here in her “why” tone. She kept looking at me like I was crazy. Then finally I had to do it. I had to tell her the truth. I had to tell her why I threw away my cup.

“Why else would people throw something away? Because I didn’t want it anymore.”

As my other friend was dying laughing, I told her she was going to be the next one on my blog. Of course she didn’t believe me. So here’s to you, and you know who you are, my close encounter with stupidity. Enjoy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

sooooooo why did you throw it away and not reuse it lol

Soul Shadow 001 said...

because he didnt want it

Anonymous said...

lol my god man